Insurance

geordie40

Hi all

Looking to maybe get a Robin hood super spec and was wondering what is the average Insurance people pay. I know it a bit of a open question but just looking for a ball park figure.

Ive just turned 50, live in a rural location, car will be on driveway and my only NCD is via company cars for last 30 years

Just got my renewal from A-Plan who I have been with for 5 years. I get quotes every year & they always have the best quote for me anyway.

Age 68, garaged car, 5000 miles pa £130 insurance plus £40 breakdown cover incl 30 days in Europe.

Last year for the turbo pinto I paid £164 with 2gether, renewal is due stoneleigh weekend so spoke to them about my winter mods as I expected an increase and they've said the mods wont affect the premium, so I am rather pleased with that!

I'm due for renewal, 2.5L V6, 3000 miles, 25 years old, garaged and in Coventry (high risk post code!) renewal was £287.50 with A-Plan. Roughly where I expect it to be, hopefully will come down when I update their modification list of "Individual Throttle Bodies (Turbo)" as it is definitely not turbo'd........yet. Is it a sign? :crazy:

• Like 1