What Make Front Suspension Parts

Guest mdav1970

This is the fix that I used.

Good news everyone! There is a fix that you can upload so that the photobucket problem goes away and you can see those pictures that went missing.

If you're using Google Chrome, go to the three dots on the right side of the screen and click them. A drop down should appear. Hover your mouse over "More Tools," and when the next drop down appears, click on extensions. Go to the link towards the bottom that says "Get more extensions." In the search box, type "Photobucket Fix," and hit enter. Click the install button and once it's done, you should be able to see photobucket pictures again.

For FireFox users, click on the three bars on the right side of the screen, then click on add ons. Click search for "photobucket hotlink" and click install. Same result.

Guest mdav1970

Well here are more pictures you can now see with the Photobucket fix :crazy:

post-13087-0-63884400-1524684239_thumb.jpg

post-13087-0-75907400-1524684266_thumb.jpg

Left original right new. Decided to go with a Mk3 Astra as this one matched the best. Holes matched perfect, the only difference is the size of the actual ball joint in the original is larger than the new. I've fitted one side and it seems ok. Yet to drive it and see what its like as i've still got a rear brake cylinder to replace and await delivery of the lower shock bushes.

Edited by mdav1970

Guest mdav1970

Thanks. I've tighten it up as much as i can and it seems to fit nicely into the hub. Once i get a bit more time i will do the other side, but will have to wait until the lower shock bushes arrive before taking to the streets and trying it. There not due to arrive until after the weekend now, which is a shame.

Edited by mdav1970