Is This Correct?

cb750

Guest zoomzoom

Just seen this on eBay, item 153001449631

Is what the seller saying about the dvla true?

No It will need an IVA to be used on the road.....................

he states it hasnt been SVA'd so infact its just another unbuilt kit car with on the face of it a single donor car and going for an age related plate when IVA'd

Plus................... if you can't even load pictures in the correct orientation on ebay ( a pet hate of mine !!) then your not to be trusted lol

Edited by zoomzoom

So according to the seller you could get any car older than 10 years old and put it in some home made death trap of a chassis, send the dvla the details and they'll give me a number plate - no questions (or tests asked) ? Yeah right.

Guest zoomzoom

So according to the seller you could get any car older than 10 years old and put it in some home made death trap of a chassis, send the dvla the details and they'll give me a number plate - no questions (or tests asked) ? Yeah right.

sounds like a plan ....... :rofl:

The way I read it is he has been told by dvla that if he can prove the age of all the parts he will get an age related plate. Which is true, the bit he missed or neglected to mention is that I would be required to go through IVA to achieve this so he is half right lol

Just noticed he is from Leicestershire..

"I don't really give a s*** of what you say so go and pass to someone else you idiot" Freely translated from Lestoh language this is actually a compliment stating he thanks you for your observation and concerns and would you mind terribly passing this info onto everyone else please.

Edited by Andi
  • Like 2

Guest James24785

These type of people really make me laugh. They always know best, and anyone who points out they're wrong get a load of abuse