Nothing To Do This Weekend? Eosb 2018

keith kelly

Thank you Keith for all your hard work and those that helped you in organising this event,

A great weekend with lots of laughs, Kids loved it, they generally look forward to this event every year and dont want to come home. It is a shame that the event was not supported by more members.

Maybe there needs to be a thread about what people want or dont want form such events as it would be a shame if this event gets cancelled due to lack of support.

See you next year :-)

• Like 1

Just collapsed after unloading all the Stuff fab weekend and great format for future. Hope to book next years date soon to give you all plenty of warning. Thanks to Richie for the autotest, Claire for her infamous bingo and all that chipped in over the weekend.

Just collapsed after unloading all the Stuff fab weekend and great format for future. Hope to book next years date soon to give you all plenty of warning. Thanks to Richie for the autotest, Claire for her infamous bingo and all that chipped in over the weekend.

• Like 1

Gutted I couldnt be there, work on my car and other prep for house move Friday meant couldnt make it this year, and sounds like it was a really good one!

Sorry couldnt make it been a tough time and although kit gone will be staying a member if youll have me and be there nxt year

Of course well have you! Being a hoodie is a state of mind!

• Like 3

Wanted to say a big thank you to Keith and everybody who helped make the weekend such a success. Myself, Eddie & Tina agreed we hadn't had so much fun in ages even if our Jagos did take a bit of a battering....

This gives you an idea of what we were getting up to when we disappeared down the bottom of the field....

https://www.facebook.com/eddie.ren.184/videos/2228446583852042/

It was great to win the Halfords voucher on Saturday night, I have wasted no time in stocking up on some much needed car cleaning products.....

20180917_171329.jpg

Edited by Tonka
  • Like 3