Super Spec Tonneau Cover

geordie40

No, there was no tonneau cover for the Superspec. A few people have had them specially made for other Robin Hoods, but they are generally one-offs.

The full wet weather gear has never been fitted to my Superspec. I've got a Surrey top instead. This fits with press studs onto top of windscreen rail (other people have used caravan awning rail), extends over the rollover bar, and has 2 simple tie down adjustable tension straps at the rear. It's enough to keep you reasonably dry if it rains, especially with side screens on or wind deflectors fitted. It's also quick to put on and take off and can be stored in the car.

Again, you'll have to make your own Surrey, or have one made for you. Search for the various posts on the forum about types of material to buy, and boat cover or horse tack shops may be able to make you up a bespoke one to your design.

Thanks Andy, I had seem a few on other RH , thought they might be bespoke

My car has to live outside and I have a cover but wanted something if I forget cover and haven't put wet weather gear on.

Edited by geordie40