Bloody Potholes

kelvinnoel

I had to go a little close to the kerb to avoid a caravan and found a pothole which the rear shocker couldn't deal with ,in fact it caused it to snap frightened me half to death ,has anyone got a pair for sale asap , I'm going to try and get the council to pay for the repairs ,but I need my kit fix

bad here too. My peugeot 3008 broke a rear spring, my brothers Kia sportage broke a front spring and my GFs polo broke a front spring and i am now waiting for a rear shock as i noticed that was leaking oil this week. all within a month or so.

There are some pretty dangerous ones around at the moment, i wouldn't want to be a motorbiker or a road cyclist at the moment that's for sure.

sorry to hear your shock snapped. don't have any spares to offer sadly. Is it just a standard sierra shock?

Potholes are bad here too. Our pump got turned out to a car fire the other week. The front nearside wheel hit a massive hole causing suspension and wheel damage and by the time the driver managed to stop the car was well alight either through something flailing around or wiring damage. Thirty five grands worth of BMW diesel written off. The hole was filled in the next day.