Events Why ? Hants & Dorset Area

fry61

Evening folks, the rest of June is busy for us, & you too probably; with the month end being occupied by our trip to the Cornwall/Devon border & the Rhocar meet at Huntingdon.

Past H&D meets have been a little shy on numbers so need suggestions as to what/ when you would like to get together.

All ideas welcome --- will a fixed week day evening meet be better or a fixed venue at the week-end?

No problem to go back to days of old & have a regular evening meet at a pub --- somewhere central & mid week ??

Please reply with your thoughts & we'll see if the numbers can be increased with a new/revised format.

Thanks for watching.

Edited by florin metal works

Guest red robin

Hi, New member here, you mention a meet Devon and Cornwall border. I checked the Calendar and can't see any info. Living in Looe it may be a close venue for my first outing. Bought the car last Wednesday been damp ever since!

Hi Robin, the trip to Devon/Cornwall border is at Calstock, where we shall be playing with our new toy; our Steam Launch "Suilven" on the River Tamar.

You're welcome to come along, plenty of room on board for up to 8 souls. ( & any other members shout & I'll post details)

Edited by florin metal works