Moog6 Update

Guest Moog6

Guest Moog6

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all driving your kits?

I have been 😀. Been fantastic driving Moog6 around, getting lots of great comments,   car headlight  flashing as I go past, thumbs ups etc.

Been working on the interior the last few days and Moog6 is  really looking great now.

The Jim Clark Museum is reopening in July, so will organise the first Scottish meet up real soon.

Best,

Dave.😎

Optimized-IMG_2712.JPG

Optimized-IMG_2710.JPG

Optimized-IMG_2713.JPG

Optimized-IMG_2711.JPG

Guest Moog6
16 hours ago, geordie40 said:

Looking very nice!!

Are the passenger gauges set to show a bit slower than your really going 😉, if so i need some for my missus!!

lol

Guest Moog6
12 hours ago, nelmo said:

Love that steering wheel - would love to have one like that but I wouldn't fit in the car if I had one that size 😀

Lol, I can't use a small wheel, prefer larger and to me it looks perfect.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Moog6

Hi Everyone,

Was on the car for 12 hours yesterday doing trim. Few bits still to do, but looking amazing now. Extremely pleased with my home made Rollover bar surrounding plates!

Lovely day today and just had to take Moog 6 out for a wee run. Many heads turned, people coming up to chat about the car etc.

Car driving lovely, had the wind in my hair cd player on, sun out and just cruising, Bliss!!!

Some pics today...….

Dave.😎

Optimized-IMG_2776.JPG

Optimized-IMG_2785.JPG

Optimized-IMG_2786.JPG

Optimized-IMG_2769.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Moog6

Hi Everyone.....

Moog 6 Had its first event attendance over the weekend at the Moffat Rally and Classic Car Day.

The rally on the Saturday was amazing!! And  I can certainly say Moog responded amazingly to all the twist and turns etc. The rally was the first time I have had to really try out the car.

Then I returned on the Sunday for the big Classic Car Day Event. Over 900 cars in attendance. It really is one of the best organised events in the UK.

I was showing off Moog and busy promoting The Linlithgow Classic Car Day And the 1st Jim Clark Road Run which takes place on 25th August. Response was amazing and quite a few have signed up to take part on the run. Many people came and chatted re Jim, remembering seeing him race when they were young, so much respect for the Legend.

Enjoy the pics...…

Dave.😎

Optimized-IMG_2922.JPG

Optimized-IMG_2923.JPG

Optimized-IMG_2939.JPG