1St 2019 Scottish Meet

Guest Moog6

Hi Everyone,

I would like to organise the 1st Scottish meet for 2019.

No date yet, But it will take place in Dunns. There is a fantastic pub in Dunns called The Black Bull where lunch could be taken in. (Don't forget Scotland has a Strict No Alcohol limit if Driving!).

It's a lovely part of Berwickshire, lots to take in, see and do and of Course the Jim Clark Museum (being rebuilt at the moment, hopefully re opened in time for the meet).

Anyone interested in this?

Please let me know.

Thanks, Dave. 8)

Hi Dave, as acting Area organizer for the North East branch and Chairman of the North East Kit and Classic Car Club, I would like to support you in your efforts to organise a Meeting at Duns. We have been up to Duns twice in the last 18 months once for the Museum and the other for the Jim Clark Memorial w/e. Once you get a date organised I will try to get a group of cars from the two clubs to have a run up to meet up with you. I have been following your build and am looking forward to seeing the finished car when we come up. Alan

Hi Alan,

Hey thanks for replying.

Hey that would be great. Feel I'm all alone up here in West Lothian lol.

As soon asIi have a date I will post here.

Yes the build is coming along just fine, it should be, spent over £3.000 :crazy: changing the car how I want it.

It will be worth it!

Regards,

Dave.

• 1 month later...