Track Day(s) At Donnignton Show

Guest christophire

miserable old sods have got used to all the planes

Nope! East Midlands Airport have major restrictions on for the times that they are allowed to operate, you'll only hear the one (mail) plane at around 5-00am (mind you, if it comes in over the campsite, it will leave tyre marks on the top of your tent!!!) then nothing until around 7-30'ish.

Joseph and William

£8 and £2 is for passengers and drivers of Kits NOT doners,

you will be paying the full £10 per day per person,

oh well its the last one this year, but will you be ready for Newark next?. :blink: :lol:

Mitch

Guest captn Pugwash

Looking at the westfield site last night and according to someone whose been in touch with limelight, all track times are fully booked, it also looks like they are going to tkae the evening entertainment again.

Looks like we will have to load the cannons and give them a broadside shot, what say you Mr Mitch.

Captain pugwash

Guest Bob's Babe

Joey,

we haven't had any complimentary passes for Donni so like you we will be paying full wack to get all the stuff, myself and the kids in. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Taking advice from above it will be for one day only and camping....I can't see me or the kids going in twice. Still at £34 it's not a cheap weekend!!!

But the weather sounds ok so it will be a good one B) B)

SUE :wub:

Guest Battery Bill

Daren

If you manage to get Joe in the boot to save £8, Keep him in and we'll have a whip round every hour to keep him in

Good Idea but I would not need the whip round It would save me loads of money keeping him in there :lol: :lol: :lol: