Zetec Turbo Parts What You Using?

Don't know what you mean rich . Other than sweating power and things coming loose been pretty reliable. As Chris said I made 256bhp don't know torque level as it wasn't on the graph but pulls really well and power all the way to the limiter which is 6800 on mine

It was mapped with a boost controller so that would be with higher boost (12psi) but don't own one at the min so only running 8-9 psi so more 200-210. The engines we use should be safe upto 320 ish bhp from what people have done before but on a silvertop I'm not sure what's classed as safe

Been in contact via email with boost performance can't say i.m impressed with there responce to my questions probably going to look else where I need the turbo mounting low down basically where my 4 in to 1 joins together. (Clearance issues) probably going to need a custom manifold making.

Just a suggestion - from my experience some places don't take email contact very seriously, I always try to ring first, have a chat, go over the idea, and then follow up the detail in an email if they ask for it. Builds up some conversation so that they take you seriously versus just another "internet hero with great plans in his head but no intention of actually following through when it comes to committing"....