Led Rear Lights

nelmo

Now that I've done the front, i want to do the rears as well but i don't want to spend a fortune - anyone comment on these:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RDX-LUX-LED-Stop-Tail-Indicator-Light-Carbon-Pods-Kit-Car-Westfield-Caterham-etc/231295602065?hash=item35da4acd91:g:7p8AAOSwPe1T2PNT&redirect=mobile

...or other suggestions in that price range?

Never seen a set that suit the car. Its hard to get anything that doesnt look like an after thought. The cars are a 1970 design so modern lights look at best questionable IMHO. Id love to be proven wrong tho because the correct lights are agricultural at best. They are at least in keeping with the cars however.

• Like 1

Yeah, i know what you mean, there's not much choice and they don't look great but they do look better IMO and, more importantly, I feel I need something brighter.

I don't really see our kits as 70s designs - seem pretty timeless to me. Those blocky rear light clusters look horrible and dated so almost anything is an improvement. ...

I have the same lights as pintogogo on my superspec. They are incredibly bright and with a carbon surround (D shape) they look incredibly smart and really don't look out of place. my only suggestion would be to get a LED flasher relay so you get the correct flash rate