Website feedback thread

theduck

Thanks Rob, I know.  I am just confused as to why, at the same resolution I am getting different results.  Something for me to ponder, may just need to rejig the banner, needs redoing anyway to correct the typo.

EDIT: Actually, rejig of the banner is the right thing to do, so have done it.

Edited by theduck

11 minutes ago, theduck said:

Thanks Rob, I know.  I am just confused as to why, at the same resolution I am getting different results.  Something for me to ponder, may just need to rejig the banner, needs redoing anyway to correct the typo.

EDIT: Actually, rejig of the banner is the right thing to do, so have done it.

Looks fine for me now, thanks

Minor point, but the 'Load More Activity' button appears even if there is nothing left to load, i.e. if you are looking at all unread messages and only one is displayed.   Can it be greyed out/removed if there is nothing left to display ?

12 minutes ago, alanrichey said:

Minor point, but the 'Load More Activity' button appears even if there is nothing left to load, i.e. if you are looking at all unread messages and only one is displayed.   Can it be greyed out/removed if there is nothing left to display ?

Pressing it will do a refresh, if there is nothing more to display it will then say so

1 minute ago, speedtripledan said:

Why has my sign in name become my displayed name? How can it be changed? 

One of the things that has changed in the new version is that user names and display names are now one and the same thing.  Previously you might have logged in using one name but another name would displayed on the forum.  We made the decision to stick with user names during the upgrade, as going with display names would have meant you wouldn't have been able to use your old login details!  

If you would like for your username to be changed, please pm me and I will make the necessary changes.

49 minutes ago, nelmo said:

Looking great - minor point, in dark theme, I can't read the breadcrumbs top left, under the main tabs. ..they seem to be dark grey on slightly less dark grey 😉

Will have a look at that one in the morning, should be minor fix.

25 minutes ago, marlin said:

Don't see MEMBER MAP under PORTAL?😥

Fixed.