North East Area Meeting Wed 26th Dec. ., From 7-30Pm

alantoon

Hi Not sure if anyone will turn up for the meeting at the Church Mouse, Waldridge  Chester le Street DH23RJ on Boxing day so I am going to use the pub as a stopping off point, as it is quite a good forecast so I am going to have a bit of a run-out. I will be there at about 7-30 and i will stay for a hour to see if anyone turns up. If you can't make it all the best to you all and we will meet up at the Jan. meeting.  Alan

Went for my run  last night, went out at 6pm and the roads were very quiet. Went the back roads to Hexham then along to Corebridge then up the A68  and turned off towards Consett and from there down to Chester Le Street for 7-25 to see if anyone was coming to the meeting. (and to thaw out , it was a bit cool, up at Consett)  No one came by 8-30 so I set of home and thankfully the garage at Chester Le St was still open and I got home about 9-30. Really enjoyed the run and the car is running great after the work I have done over the last few weeks. Next jobs are valve oil seals and finally getting round to fitting the shortened sump that I have had in my shed for a year.