Supercharged SSC stylus

speedtripledan

I always dreamed of having / building a really fast car, now I’ve done it i hardly use it. I’ve done more mile’s on my mountain bike in the last 4months than I’ve done in the car all year ! So it’s time to let someone else enjoy it. I bought this car 5yrs ago as a bog standard stylus with 1800miles on and have spent 5yrs and 15k getting it to what it is today. 11000miles Spec is massive.

zetec rebuilt with new main bearings, big end bearings and new oil pump. Bespoke mp62 supercharger conversion built by red7 autoengineering Ripley. Incorporating nissin gtir plenum, rx8 450cc injectors, custom inlet manifold. Twin 70mm throttle bodies. 60a denso alternator, twin belt drive one for the alternator one for the charger, electric water pump.

Canems ECU Dyno.d by Dave at canems with dual maps, Map 1 is 243bhp and 256ftlb of torque. Map 2 is 130bhp great in the rain or when you have cold tyres. Flick of a switch while driving and it will go one to the other.

Custom repackable stainless exhaust made by Martin Keenan (mk fame) Helix 4paddle hd clutch to handle the torque

Raceline flywheel and sump

Oddesey gel battery.

Push button or key start.

V6 type 9 rebuilt with all new bearings, Hd layshaft bearings HD synchro rings.

Retro ford hydraulic clutch.

Davis Craig ewp water pump and digital control.

Retro ford water rail with triple core coolex alloy rad and intercooler.

Mocol Remote oil filter and thermostatic oil take off and cooler. Procomp suspension all round

Dotz mugello alloys with Toyo r1r tyres Willwood Midilite front calipers on 285mm vented drilled discs

Rally design rear disc brake conversion 240mm discs

English axle with rare 3.54 genuine ford cwp with quaife ATB diff

Custom stainless 8.7gal fuel tank facet silvertop low pressure pump into swirl pot and sytec hp pump.

ETB cobra white face gauges Mountney steering wheel

Bespoke alloy gear stick knob and matching stalk ends.

Led headlights

Full weather gear

Obp billet alloy pedals with willwood cylinders

Cobra seats colour coded to car. 

mot till June. 

I've probably missed stuff off the list Have receipts for best part 20k This is a very quick car, not for the faint hearted! Good for 60 in the low 4,s. You can pop to the shops or blast it round a track, eat up the b roads, cruise up the motorway. Irritate bikers with its performance. It really is a sorted all round car. £10000 ovno

Can email photos if interested

Or will swap for hot hatch tintop ie focus st, golf/ Scirocco GTi etc 

• 5 months later...