KITFEST club stand Fri 14th to Sun 16th June 2019

Matt brown

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone else is camping on Friday night, Jackie is going to take a big curry and Kerry / Sharon (but most probably Sharon) is doing a chilli. If you're interested, let us know so we can gauge numbers.

A few things I spotted on the Santa Pod website that might be relevant:

1. Fires & BBQs
    Absolutely no open fires allowed. Only contained fires raised off the ground are permitted. This may include e.g. firepits, chimineas etc. BBQs are welcome but must be off the grass, on something safe. After use let them cool properly and please dispose appropriately. If any fire or container is thought to present a risk of damage to the grass, then we may ask you to stop using it! Anyone found to be collecting wood from Santa Pod or adjoining private land will be ejected from the event.
  2. No Glass On Site
    No glass bottles, jars etc allowed on site. This is for you and your car's safety and especially for those in the camping areas.
  3. No Pets
    No dogs or pets are allowed on site (Explanation here).

The full list of essential information is here: http://www.santapod.co.uk/essential.php

Me Clare n Jazz will be going but might not get there in time. We have to finish work, faff about, get Jasper ready, faff about, untie the kit, faff about, drive to Wolvey near Cov to get the caravan, faff about, tow it to Santa Pod whilst faffing about.

• Like 1

I will call Santa Pod tomorrow and see what the situation is regarding camping.

I number of local events have been cancelled because the ground is water logged and vehicles are unable to drive on it.

I will post on here the details.