HELP!! Building a Super Spec From Rolling State

oldskoolford

42 minutes ago, deano266 said:

With regards to the stalks a focus MK1 column stalks slides nicely on and isn't to big or bulky. 

Hi Deano 

With regards the focus stalks how did you wire the lights, because on a focus the lights are turned on by a switch on dash (no problem) and the dip/main is on the stalk (that's the bit I'm unsure of)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, geordie40 said:

Hi Deano 

With regards the focus stalks how did you wire the lights, because on a focus the lights are turned on by a switch on dash (no problem) and the dip/main is on the stalk (that's the bit I'm unsure of)

I wired in some push switches for the dipped beam and main beams. I have drl headlights which are wired up to my sidelights and are permanently on

Forgot to mention I have a huge collection of documentation relating to the SuperSpec that AndyW and I have gathered from the Internet over the last few years, along with 8 newsletters I issued late last years to all Superspec owners.   PM me with your e-mail address if you would like to have copies.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi to all,

I have recently tried emailing premier wiring and the email bounced as undeliverable.  I have of course checked the address.  Also tried phoning but nothing.

I want to get a custom loom for the super spec and wondered if anyone could suggest anywhere. 

I did try autosparks but they won't wire in the column stalks which I heard someone on here say that premier would do for them.

Best Regards

Lloyd.