Midlands Autofest 19th to 21st April 2019

richyb66

Another new event that Zach has made me aware of and at a familiar venue - Stoneleigh.

http://www.midlandsautofest.co.uk/

Midlands Autofest offers an amazing day out for all the Family with children going FREE.

Held over two days the show gives you chance to not only take in some mind-blowing cars, but also really get into the spirit of the lifestyle and culture that surrounds them; the music, the fashion and the food. With live action both on and off stage Saturday and Sunday.

Where else will you find Drifting Demonstrations or your chance to have a ride in one of these top competition Drift Cars sliding their way around the Live Action Arena alongside two full on Live stages, the Live Bands Stage and the DJ & competition stage. Plus, Superbike Stunt Show Arena, BMX Indoor Arena, Trade Stands and much more.  You won’t, is the simple answer…,

All this offered alongside American Lowrider Cars and the world famous, Wall of Death performing their gravity deifying tricks. 

With so much of the show under cover over 4 indoor halls & loads of things for the kids to do to.............Bouncy Castles, Face painting and Mini Movie Truck Rides and over 100 trade stalls to look around too this is one event you can’t afford to miss.....!

This is 2 weeks before the Kit Car Show and £20 on the day to get in (no wonder that can afford to let kids in free) so I don't know if there will be many takers but I'll post it up and see what response there is.

• Like 2