Staffordshire Area Meet 4th March 2019

Andi

This will be at the George and Dragon Meaford Rd, Meaford, Stone ST15 0PX starting at 19.30

There will be a classic car event on at the same time so lots to look at. Also this would be a good opportunity to bounce some ideas around regarding things to do for the rest of this

year including, run outs, monthly meeting locations, convoy to Stoneleigh, visiting other  area meets, mods, tyre kicking and anything else that springs to mind

All welcome, kits or not, i`ll be in the tin top until probably next month. 

Hope to see you there.

Andi

https://www.georgedragonmeaford.co.uk/

https://www.google.com/maps/place/George+%26+Dragon/@52.9153725,-2.1690854,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x53726cf3a32a2400!8m2!3d52.9153725!4d-2.1690854

Edited by Andi
  • Like 1

This is still on for tomorrow and I'm planning on seeing Andi there. This is early in the year to be getting something up an running again in Staffs so the timing probably isn't going to suit everyone but he's got to start somewhere.

Can I ask if people are considering supporting these meets in the future, that they give Andi some feedback to help him plan future dates. If he doesn't get some sort of idea what times / days are most popular, it will make the task far more difficult. You can post up here or drop him a pm and then he will keep you up to date with things.

Hi Andi,

I am keen to attend these events, unfortunately I work away so touch and go for some nights. One of the reasons why I am a member of 3 clubs if I miss one I can go to another. Maybe that’s another choice, try a joint meet with other regional clubs. More the merrier!