Stoneleigh Kit car show

Allan Royds

No pass required if you come in a kit. Driver gets in free and passengers are charged a tenner. Once we actually know where the stand is going to be, we'll let everyone know and they just need to head there and park up. The stand will be well marked with club branded banners and flags. 

• 4 weeks later...

The new access road that runs to the right of the site is actually the route of HS2, hence the need to move us from our regular pitch. 

I will be there early on the Saturday to help set up and will try and make sure our stand is easy to spot. 

Looking forward to seeing everyone there and if people can put an info sheet on their car I'd appreciate it. 

Hi to you all I did not realise that the site had been cut down already, Are there any major road diversions in place which would make the journey a lot longer for southbound travelers.

I would hope to be there early afternoon to help if I can. Do we have a designated camping ground or are still waiting for a response from the organisers on this.

I hope that the weather is good to us and hope that you all have a safe trip.

Allan

sorry guys manic this end. The stand has been relocated as above but the intention is to camp in the same location as last year which is plot 7 on the map. we will have banners and flags etc marking out the area so should be easy to find any issues my number in in the magazine, please feel free to give me a call if you can not locate us.

regards

Keith