Stoneleigh Kit car show

Allan Royds

Do we know what time the gates open on Sunday morning and is there a time limit we have to be through the gate by to get onto the club stand before the gates are shut? 

First show how in the kit so looking forward to it just hope I make it down it will be the longest journey it’s done since been built. 🙈

2 hours ago, magh said:

First show how in the kit so looking forward to it just hope I make it down it will be the longest journey it’s done since been built. 🙈

Longest drive in mine since I got it last year, all the way from Exeter!!

7 hours ago, fry61 said:

What day are you going up from darkest Devon ?

A leisurely drive on Saturday, I think there may be a few other kits travelling Saturday according to the owner of Quantum Sports Cars (Rob Hancock).

Not sure on what route to take , motorway or scenic, I'm leaning towards scenic as thr drone on the motorway would drive me crazy

Edited by geordie40

35 minutes ago, WallerZ said:

I can recommend the A429 from Wiltshire (M4 Jct 17) to Coventry ;) How I get back down from Coventry to visit parents

I was looking at that earlier, maybe take A30 along to nr warminster then up towards the A429

After 21 years of being a Hoodie, and several years as the NW area sec,  my heath has decided that it's time to say goodby to the Hood, so I'll be bringing it to Stoneleigh on the Sunday to sell it on.  See you all there.

Ive wimped out of camping, my back can just about cope with the drive but NO chance of sleeping on a cold hard ground and being able to walk next day. So I've booked a hotel a couple of miles away. 

Will still be there all weekend and will probably leave car onsite and get a taxi back and forth