Stoneleigh Kit car show

Allan Royds

The first leg to Stoneleigh is complete 127 miles and to say the car hasn’t moved or ran in 6 months I’m rather happy 😃 just a further 30 in the morning looking forward to it and hoping the weather stays good! 

Had a good 1st time at stonleigh and it was nice to match faces to names, hope its there next year and its the longest drive ive taken the car on and it was well behaved despite shearing a rear hub wheel bolt!!

• Like 1

We had a great time at this years show and considering the location of our stand it seemed busy. Many thanks to all members and committee for all the hard work that made it happen. Cheers 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, fry61 said:

Sorry we were unable to stay for the pig -- but 130 miles to home with-out sat nav & Mo map reading by torch light was not an option.

No problem Bob & Mo more pig for me. Down in Bas tomorrow. 

Thanks also from me to the usuals (Dean, Matt, Rich, Stu, Keith & partners) for their hard work in putting it all together.

Stoneleigh as a show seems to be... errm... "changing", I think, is a polite way of putting it without being negative!

A big thanks to all that chipped in over the weekend, I am pretty sure everyone contributed in making the weekend a success and good to see the club gelling together. I hope you all will Support Danielle and Jasmin as the new event secs and assist them in continuing to make this the friendliest club ever.

As above everybody contributed something which make things easier but a few names below get a big thanks from me

Dean and Matt for assisting in lugging all the gear

Claire cartwright for keeping an eye on the kids

Andrew Osbourne for entertaining the children and also loaning us his gas regulator. (PS did you get your water container back?)

My wife (Becky) for putting up with me

thanks

Keith

Edited by DeanRudkin
  • Thanks 2