Peak District Cruise

theduck

Sunday, 28 April 2019 from 09:00-18:00

Harvester (Alma Leisure Park, 1 Derby Road, Chesterfield)

Alma Leisure Park, 1 Derby Road, S40 2EZ Chesterfield

Once again, it's another Peak District Cruise! A day to rag it in the Peaks like we did last year, and the year before. Amazing roads with views and a few stops for some peng photo opportunities. All cars welcome!

More details on facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/246539862914852/

Guest MrToad

Hi,

Just a warning that Harvester as a group, also other restaurant chains have let out their car parking to Euro car parks and they are extremely officious about use of the spaces. They have very small signage(just enough to cover the legal aspect) and record vehicles entering the parking with number plate recognition. The user of the parking space then has to register with Harvester desk and insert number plate details.

I have had the threat of prosecution even though I was using the restaurant at Milton and got off with a warning(I wouldn't have paid anyway) as it was only just installed.

If you have sorted clearance or the Harvester you are going to meet at is not yet converted please disregard my warning!