Thanks!

Guest battery joe

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:( if only my flash on the camera was more powerfull,youd see joey taking a pee up the dutton owners crew bus :lol:

But you could see Captain Pugwash, "reporting in" to the "Boss" (bet she gets me now for that! :rolleyes: )

post-13-1094419210.jpg

Edited by Big Jim

Guest mickmellors

I would like to add my thanks to all who came to Donington and made it such a superb pleasure.

How can you fail to enjoy a Hoodie Weekend - Just look at a few quick facts and figures relating to the weekend at Donington -

Staying over on Friday night were 31 Rhocar members cars and 68 Rhocar Members and their families etc

On the Rhocar Club Area Saturday we had 87 cars at the time of counting plus a few extras that were either on the track or had left early or had not arrived at the time of the count-up, so a fair estimate would be in the region of 95 different cars altogether during the day.

Staying over Saturday night were - 46 Rhocar members cars and no less than 103 Rhocar Members and their families etc

Sunday saw us with somewhere around 85 cars. It was hard to count up in one go as I kept stopping to chat with so many people it actually took me over an hour to complete my tour of the area !

If you are not included in the figures above - make sure you get over to at least some of the shows in 2005 and join in the fun and become part of the fact and figures.

Guest paul thompson

I was parked on the RHOCAR stand for the first time, but spent sooo much time in the show as I could only be there for one day that I didn't get chance to meet many people. Having seen the pictures tho' I realise that I was standing next to Joey and Bill at the Vortex car as Rizla was explaining what had broke on the car after his off track excursion. (should have recognised Joey from other pics but was not sure) Met Tim and Sue, and Guy just before having to leave. Next year I will be camping over at least one night at either Stonliegh , Newark or Donny. Great to see so many hoods together in one place. On the way up the M1 I was riding along with a tiger R6 who waved and smiled at me as I overtook them!

Guest captn Pugwash
I would like to add my thanks to all who came to Donington and made it such a superb pleasure.

How can you fail to enjoy a Hoodie Weekend -

Mick, :D :D try sitting next to joey when he's had a couple, the car he went round the track in wasnt as noisy or as quick, even rizla was gobsmacked. :lol: :lol:

P.s, joey, hows your rash :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: never seen a lad walk side ways like you did sataday night :lol: :lol:

Captain Pugwash

Guest irishbob

well I would like to thank all the people who once again gave of their time to make it a pleasant weekend.

The club is run now as an inclusive gathering and during the weekend many people were praising the club officials, if you feel as I do that they do a great job, why not just tell them.

I ran out of petrol before leaving the site and had difficulty starting it, but once I used the irish method of pouring some down the carb, it was soon up and going.

Then on the M6 just before Colin left me, I heard a bit of a rattle, thinking "OH, it's not my bonnet again! its tied down!!" I slowly made it to the next service area, only to discover the bracket on my exhaust had snapped off, a quick Hoodie repair by tying it up with a toggy strap (the same ones I used to hold the tent up on the NE weekend) and I was on my way again.

Guest Cabin Boy

Hi Everyone

I would just like to say a big thank you to all the people that made this weekend possible so .....Thank you very much (give you selfs a patt on the back!!!! :D :D :lol: B) )

Cabin Boy

Guest Andybarbet

Had a great weekend, weather was fantastic, pitched my tent right at bottom of field - thought it would be quiet there, only to have Big Jim turn up and pitch right next to me !!!!

Good to meet you finally Jim, Mutley and Irish Bob too.....By the way the snoring didn't keep me awake at all after the amount of anesthetic i had saturday night.

I came up in convoy with John & Helen Tween and me in the granny, or donor as eveyone was calling it and also ordered my kit, i went for the Luego Velocity XT but was assured that i can still be a RHOCAR member, well its good enough for Rizla so why not :-)

Thanks all I had a great weekend. Taking my car on the track was great fun if not a bit mad. As the safety breefing was read the sheet given out not at all what I expected. The time went all too quick I did over take a Porche and a Jag XK8. I had a Little Drop to drink after the Track To calm me down and ade rest full sleep.

Thanks Mick and all great Club keep it up

well done

Stephen Altwasser