Car Information Sheets

richyb66

Stoneleigh is just a few weeks away and I'm sure that those that are going are already looking forward to it. The one thing that can be said about the cars we get on the stand is that while a lot of them are Seven style, no two cars are the same with owners always looking to put their own mark on their car and do things in different ways and these changes are often under the skin.

With this in mind and to give a bit more of an insight to people visiting the stand, we thought it would be a good idea if people could consider putting an information sheet on their car that gives a bit of information about it. I know some people already do this but if we can get it on a few more cars it might help generate a bit more discussion between the club, owners and visitors to the stand.

I have attached an A4 word document which has the club logo on it and an idea of the sort of thing you might want to put on. If you're able to compile a sheet, print it and laminate it then that would be great. You can put whatever you want on it including pictures and If you don't have access to a laminator, send me the completed document either via pm or e-mail (secretary@rhocar.org) and I'll print and laminate it and you can collect it from the stand at Stoneleigh.

We've always welcomed all kit owners at the show so don't worry if you're not a Club Member, just head to the stand and if you've got an information sheet for your car, so much the better.

Joe Bloggs Spec Sheet.docx

• Like 1

Highest level of bodge wins right? And reliability is like a golf score ;) 

Yes, highest number of AA call outs wins every time 👍

IF the car just worked, it would mean spending more time doing housework or something. Tactical breakdowns lads, tactical breakdowns haha

On 4/1/2019 at 11:26 AM, WallerZ said:

Highest level of bodge wins right? And reliability is like a golf score ;) 

Yes, highest number of AA call outs wins every time 👍

IF the car just worked, it would mean spending more time doing housework or something. Tactical breakdowns lads, tactical breakdowns haha

Your car card will be the ultimate one then 😂

• 1 month later...