For Sale Set of Aray Alloy Wheels

richyb66

These wheels are taking up space so I could do with getting rid of them. Set of 4 of the original Robin Hood Supplied Arays 6.5 x 15" ET 15. Condition is as the photos - pretty good and they look very presentable and the photos are probably the worst one. The paint inside the wheel bolt pockets is flaking but it could be cleaned off and painted easily enough though it's not actually that visible with the nuts fitted. 

No nasty kerbing marks anywhere but one wheel is marked as on the photo. If this is a major problem, I'll swap if for the brand new one that I have on the back of my car currently as a spare and keep the marked one.

Potentially you can have all 5 if you give me something to use as my spare (ideally another Aray with a legal tyre on it so i know it fits and the condition isn't important as it's got a cover on anyway).

They have the original 205/50 Yokohamas on them - they're legal but old so you can decide for yourself if you want to use them. Up until last year they seemed to be coping with keeping my car between the kerbs so not that bad (in the dry anyway).

They have the centre caps and I have the nuts as well.

I want £60 for the 4 (or 5) collect from Tamworth ideally this weekend, or else I'm around in the week. Most weekends I'm in Wales but I'm also around on Sat 27th then after that I'm not too sure.

DSC_0340 (Medium).JPG

DSC_0342 (Medium).JPG

DSC_0341 (Medium).JPG

• 2 weeks later...