EOSB 13th to 15th September 2019

Jasmin

I second that. This was without doubt the best event we have put on, and all down to the tireless effort and promotion from a handful of lovelies (you know who you are). Thanks to all who made it happen and all who attended. I've a feeling next year will be huge. It has been commented by some non members as better than Stoneleigh. Now that's a compliment 

Andi 

• Like 1

had a great weekend thanks to the organizers a great job thanks 

and for everyone that witnessed the magnificent aerial  display on saturday night according to the news it was a display team practicing at bruntingthorpe airfield with airoplanes clad in LED,s with fireworks strapped on it was an impressive display  

1 hour ago, tractor said:

had a great weekend thanks to the organizers a great job thanks 

and for everyone that witnessed the magnificent aerial  display on saturday night according to the news it was a display team practicing at bruntingthorpe airfield with airoplanes clad in LED,s with fireworks strapped on it was an impressive display  

Yup, Ive never seen anything like that... Very spooky, there were so many theories as to what was happening. I thought the triffids had finally turned up. Amazing

• DeanRudkin unfeatured and unpinned this topic