Huntingdon weekend 29/06/19

Matt brown

Once again Craig Cundy (mrinverted) has kindly invited the club to a BBQ at his farm house near Huntingdon on Saturday 29th June. As in previous years we will be able to camp from Saturday lunchtime until Sunday.

in order to give Craig an idea of numbers and to keep things in control, we will again make this a ticketed event together with a small contribution towards costs. In addition the club will, subject to Committee approval,  also provide funding.

Many thanks to Craig and also to Kerry Allen who has agreed to help Craig with some of the organising.

the ticketing is open in the store for this event

There are currently 14 tickets sold.

I have had a message from Craig this evening saying he needs numbers by Wednesday next week (26/6/19) so he can get food sorted for us all, so please don't leave it until last minute to book on if you want to come.

Also can I just remind everyone to please buy a ticket for every person attending (this includes children please) as this is to subsidize the price of the food and also the amount of tickets sold will be used to calculate the amount of food required.

Thanks

• Like 1

If I remember correctly from last year arrival was from lunchtime Saturday, is this still the case? Also, I can't find the directions /address from last year, will this be published, or would it be better to send out to ticket purchasers? 

Thanks, Nick

As per last year I will bring my own Veggie (awkward sod) food. Anyone who is still thinking of going and undecided should make the effort. Really good weekend with plenty of space for camping and above all excellent hosts.

• Like 1