Steve is it done yet

Jez Morton

• 2 weeks later...

Made some really good progress but didn’t get it finished. It will now be locked away until at least July 2020. Doing a level 4 diploma in 1 year so all my spare time will be on that now and working full time. 

I get to do an exam every 6 weeks for the next year. If I manage to get any spare time I will do some work on it but it will not be much and will not be regular!

cheers to the motivation and catch up soon

Steve

Good on you - no need to rush these things and while it's sometimes hard to take significant time away from the things you enjoy doing, it makes the taste all the sweeter when you finally get back out there in it, with it done how you want and no time pressures. Time will fly ;)

• Like 1

Good luck with the diploma Steve, got to do the important stuff first. I'm finishing my degree course in May 2020 so I'll have some free time to work on my car. I'll be expecting a detailed write up in the club mag that I can follow to convert mine.

• Like 1

Cheers guys.

I have done a whole blog of the process which has mainly been for my own memories. Neil did do the first bit in the mag but that was just the thought process.  It has turned into a 70+ page word document with probably another 2-3 pages to bring up to date.  

Happy to share my mistakes to make it smoother for you. 

22 hours ago, Thrashed said:

Cheers guys.

I have done a whole blog of the process which has mainly been for my own memories. Neil did do the first bit in the mag but that was just the thought process.  It has turned into a 70+ page word document with probably another 2-3 pages to bring up to date.  

Happy to share my mistakes to make it smoother for you. 

70 pages!!! You'd definitely have finished it by now if you weren't writing a novel! 🤣🤣

• Haha 2