Gloucestershire

m1tch

So, I’m a bit of a lurker, pop in for a read most days and seen quite a lot of meets and things going on.  My question is, does anything similar exist for the gloucester or surrounding areas as I can’t find anything. 

If not, is it due to lack of members in the area or just nobody to organise it? 

Thanks in advance

We have members down that way but no organised meets yet. We're always looking to get things moving in new areas so if there's an event down that way that might be worth visiting then feel free to post it up. New meets are generally more likely to get support if they start by meeting at another event so if there's something for people to see there. Something like meeting at another car meet or show us probably a good idea. 

Mitch - I go along to the Westfield Cotswolds meetings and they are on the last Thursday of every month.  There is one tonight.  We meet at The Golden Heart, Nettleton Bottom on the A417/419 from 7.30pm.  You would be very welcome to come along to that, everyone is welcome!