Nürburgring Nordschleife

Monty_CZ

Hello!
Finally my dream come true, I drove my Hood on Nordschleife. It was a blast. Problem here is that in the compresions it bottoms out with rear subframe. So I had to take it quite carefully.
Was still surprised that with so many supercars around it still turned a few heads. 
I did not found much videos on youtube with someone driving Hood on Nordschleife, so I though I will share it with you:

I strongly recommend it. It's different world there. You go to do some grocery shopping and parking lot is full of porsches, bmws, amgs, mclarens etc. Almost no normal cars.

20 minutes ago, marlin said:

How long is that track?

This BTG layout is 19.10 km / 11.87 miles long.

Edited by Monty_CZ

awesome! nice to see it laying waste to a fair few bigger cars. Always nice to see how many people give these cars a look. I've driven down a road in mine behind a ferrari and watched the people on the street giving my car more of a look (I assume it was positive and not because something was hanging off :) ). I find people tend to let me out of junctions a lot in my 2b. I think people have respect for '7's as it's such a classic shape rather than just assuming it is someone with loads of money in a flashy supercar.

exactly. I do no know how it is in England, but here it's very rare to see something like this on the road. I have a very positive reactions from the people. A lot of thumbs up and waves. It's nice to see that it just brings the happines on the street. Especially children 😀 . A lot of mums just point at it so that their children do not miss it. And also it's the only car to which even bikers give a wave.