Hants / Dorset meet - 24th Aug 2019

Guest SFX-Joe

Guest SFX-Joe

Hi Guys and Gals,

Just putting the feelers out there to see who in the Hants / Dorset area may be up for an early run out this coming Saturday. I know its last min but the weather now seems to be improving and we don't need more of an excuse than that to get out and about... Any interested parties please reply bellow or PM me. I am thinking we take in Zig Zag hill on route if peoples locations favour this. Wont be a huge run out but none the less it should be fun and get a few cars together for a cruise. 

Joe 

Guest SFX-Joe
9 hours ago, fry61 said:

Wish you all the best for your first run Joe --- a good breakfast can be had at Compton Abbas Airfield ( if that's the same zig-zag we took in on a run a few years ago.)

Yup that's the one, Compton Abbas is a great place for breakfast like you say. good roads, plenty of parking and great food. Ideal.

Guest SFX-Joe
2 minutes ago, CAF said:

Sorry cannot make this weekend, but could be interested in future get togethers.

No Problem at all. If you are happy for me to message you when I plan a m onthly run out please PM me your email address and I will build up a mailing list or local owners who are interested in run outs. Your address wont be used for anything other than  a monthly run out notification.