New Hants & Dorset area secretary

Andi

Joe Hale aka sfx-joe has been appointed the new area secretary for the Hants and Dorset region and we would like to take this opportunity to welcome him into the fold.  Well done Joe and look forward to swapping some meets next year. 

Andi 

Edited by Andi
  • Like 1

Guest SFX-Joe

Thanks for the welcome And. I look forward to getting the central south kits out and about in the coming months and years. Any advise from other secretaries who have prior knowledge on how to make a busy and successful area please feel free to let me know any tips!

Welcome aboard Joe. Good to see someone stepping forward to take over the reins from Bob - they're big shoes to fill but I'm sure you'll put your own mark on the role. Let us know if you need any help.

As I've said may times before, having a network of local groups is a huge benefit to both the club and its members and we're always happy so see people stepping forwards to organise things at a local level and club funding is available for local events if people are interested in organising them.