North East Area Meeting 28th August 7-30pm

alantoon

Its the monthly meeting  on Wedensday and we wou;ld like to see a few more members at the Church Mouse Waldridge, Chester le Street, DH23RJ. Waldridge, Chester le Street, DH23RJ. It is so long since we have soon some members I have forgotten who is in the club, and I rave never met most of the new members, Lets not let the area die, if we had a few more  active members I would arrange more, Alan

If you come along you will get the chance to see the class winning car from the recent Cumbrian Classic at Dalemain House

Edited by alantoon

1 hour ago, danielbrookes said:

Hi Alan, what time is it please on Wednesday? I am working till 5 in Stockton but I can come straight from work.

Hi  Daniel  we are there from 7-30 and are usually there till at least 9-30 as those that go have a fair distance to travel home.

13 hours ago, Allan Royds said:

Hi Alan I will be there as I need to get my holiday form signed by you.

Hope that all the other Northeast Hoodies can find the time to get There.

See you usual time and hope for some 🌞

Best regards

Allan

Allan ,I am sure you realise that any holday taken during term time without permission from the department head will be liable to a financial penalty and I would never dream of being swayed by any offers of liquid refreshment to give said permission, See you Wedensday, Alan