Hants & Dorset monthly meeting

Guest SFX-Joe

Guest SFX-Joe

Hi guys and gals,

I wanted to see who is active in the Hants & Dorset area. Can you please reply bellow or PM me if you are active and looking for local run outs or monthly meetings with fellow owners? 

I am putting together a mailing list, you don't have to join this but it will allow me to contact you directly without the need for logging on to the forum to check for meets. All meets will still be posted and updated here as the primary point of information for everyone. 

I am hoping we can get a few cars out for a cruise before the end of September, so if your interested, let me know your location and dates your available.

THANKS!!

Joe

• DeanRudkin pinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Deancezair

Hi Joe

I'm based in Poole and also have a Robin hood s7. Let me know if you organize anything. My email is deancezair@gmail.com.

Best regards Dean

• 9 months later...

I know its advertising a different group bit if your on Facebook check out "Kit Car Blats", they have set up regional Whattsapp groups for this type of thing and are becoming very active, I believe there is a group around Hants/Dorset I think they call it their Southern Central group, anyway check out the FB page for more info