q927gvm

Guest q927gvm

Guest q927gvm

I sold my cortina based s7 for scrap in the late 90s. It was a 1600 cc with a four speed box. I had it when I was 18 years old. I've done a dvla mot/tax checker and it was last on the road in circa 2017. I want the car back (if I could afford it). Any idea where q927gvm is?

It's the current car from GBS, in some ways considered the successor to the Robin Hood kits. 

In theory you could build a Zero and just swap the identity of an older Robin Hood on to it to save having an IVA. Not that anyone would because it wouldn't be legal. 

Guest q927gvm

I wore the sidewalls out before the main tread due to going sideways everywhere. I want it back to fit a,T5 gearbox and a cosworth yb engine. I'm broke but want it back. on DVLA checker it was first registered in 1992. It was a mint example. I sold it for scrap for £9o. The mint k&n alloys where worth more than that. I bought a stage three big valve head and twin 40 delortos but had electrical problems so sold it for sod all. When the bloke had my s7 on the lorry trailer he said I BET YOUR SORRY NOW. It hefty *bleep* me off!