Exmo For Sale

richyb66

The club has been contacted  regarding a car for sale. It was started by the seller’s father who sadly passed away before completing it and it would be nice to think someone could complete the work. The car requires finishing off and IVA and this is reflected in the price. The car is an Exmo 2 and the engine is 1.6 Pinto and there’s load of paperwork with it.  Donor Car was a C plate Sierra so I’d be pretty certain that it would come with a 5 speed box. As can be seen in the attached pictures it comes with weather gear which is a bonus, it needs some work but this could be a nice car for not much money. This was a running car so it far from being a basket case and It would be a real shame to see this car broken for parts given the work that’s gone in to it and for this reason, I’m happy to post it up here.

I have discussed the price with the seller and suggested £500 as a starting point but if someone is seriously interested, he is prepared to haggle and see it go to a good home.

The car is located in Edinburgh and the seller is Andrew Wells who can be contacted on 07956 939350

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image8.jpg

image9.jpg

Edited by richyb66

• 2 weeks later...

I have been in touch with the seller and he is keen to see the car sold. It's already cheap and it could be had cheaper if you're genuinely interested.

It will shortly be going on Facebook groups so don't hang around if you're interested.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...