Noisy release bearing on clutch

Guest Daniel Black

This is one of the many documents I sent out to all Superspec owners.   My offer to send them to you still stands 😀

Superspec Newsletter Six.doc

As you will see, my car sounds like a bag of bolts with the clutch out, but has been like that for 23,000 miles

Guest Daniel Black

Thank you Alan and all those that have helped me on my journey. I have gone through quite a bit of your work Alan. But in case I missed something can you email me at debtv@icloud.com

thank you

do you know of any members in the Banbury region?

i would love to see a completed RH in the flesh

40Mb of stuff e-mailed 😀

When you get around to looking at my MEMS diagnostic software let me know and I will lend you my spare data cable.   I will be interested to see if you are the first Superspec owner to have a working lambda sensor !!

I think your closest Superspec is AndyW over at Kempston, about an hour's drive.   Have a look on the Member Map to see all the other 2bs.

1 hour ago, Daniel Black said:

do you know of any members in the Banbury region?

i would love to see a completed RH in the flesh

Just 2 other members in Oxfordshire but there's a few in South Warwickshire. Warks / Worcs and West Mids Area meet is a good place to see a few cars. Details are in my signature.

Hi Daniel, you’re about an hour or so away from me in Bedford, so I’d be happy to drive over in my Superspec for you to look at. I’m free most daytimes so pm me if you want to make arrangements. The weather doesn’t look too good this coming week though.