WELCOME TO NEW MEMBERS

richyb66

January is a busy time for memberships, mainly due to the renewals. Thanks to the more than 50 people who renewed their membership for 2022.

In addition to these, welcome along the following new members who joined in January:

Dennis A              Dennis alsop                       Wellingborough

Mark D                 Mark Drew                         Halesowen        

Paul K                    Paulk                                     Ashford

Nick J                     Nick Johnson                   

Dave B                  Dave Gt40                           Scarborough

Lloyd L                  oldskoolford                      Ramsgate

John B                   Johnburrow                       Jedburgh

Tony C                  Tony cork                            Newmarket

Good news in the last few days is that we have confirmation that the National Kit Car Show at Stoneleigh is on in May and there is a return to Newark Showground for a 2 day show in July. More details will be posted as soon as we have them.

• 4 weeks later...

February is a short month, but we're not short on new members. Welcome along to the following people:

Stuart M              stuart49                               Derby

David L                  D2LHR                                   Kirkaldy

Paul B                    paulddbossons                 Macclesfield

Daniel C                Dcr88k24                              Southport

Robert C               Soupstone                          Lanark

Russell F               Russell Flemming             Boston

Richard H             RichardH                              St Leonards on Sea

Brian S                  Brian Smith                         Rugby

Michael M           Michael Montague          Sleaford

Remember to post your approximate location on the members map here, it helps people see who else is in their local area and is a good way to encourage members to get in touch with one another.

Also a reminder that we have a wide range of merchandise available, featuring the club logo (top left corner of his page) which has the car in a choice of orange, yellow, purple, blue or green. The full range of products can be found here:

https://www.redbubble.com/people/rhocar/shop?asc=u

1 hour ago, richyb66 said:

February is a short month, but we're not short on new members. Welcome along to the following people:

Stuart M              stuart49                               Derby

David L                  D2LHR                                   Kirkaldy

Paul B                    paulddbossons                 Macclesfield

Daniel C                Dcr88k24                              Southport

Robert C               Soupstone                          Lanark

Russell F               Russell Flemming             Boston

Richard H             RichardH                              St Leonards on Sea

Brian S                  Brian Smith                         Rugby

Michael M           Michael Montague          Sleaford

Remember to post your approximate location on the members map here, it helps people see who else is in their local area and is a good way to encourage members to get in touch with one another.

Also a reminder that we have a wide range of merchandise available, featuring the club logo (top left corner of his page) which has the car in a choice of orange, yellow, purple, blue or green. The full range of products can be found here:

https://www.redbubble.com/people/rhocar/shop?asc=u

Could you please introduce Danial C to our northwest area meets post please……… 

• 1 month later...

Less than a month to go to the National Kit Car Show at Stoneleigh, so looking forward to meeting everyone one there. Hopefully some of our newer members will attend and come and see us on the club stand, it's always good to put faces to names.

Welcome to the following people who joined in March:

Mark P                  Mark Prescott                   Wellingborough

Craig N                 waz270                                 Ashford

David C                 exlabman                            Goole

Ray H                     razermondo                       Ireland

Gug B                    Pepsi51                                Cowley

Neil R                    Neil Russman                     Preston

If you've not already done so, post your approximate location on the members map here, it helps people see who else is in their local area and is a good way to encourage members to get in touch with one another.

Yes, a very warm welcome to you guys.

Do not forget to ask questions, no matter how big or small. This keeps the forum on its toes and there`s no point in trying to reinvent the wheel.

I know Stoneleigh is not on everybody's door step, but if you can make it, please do as its one of the best shows of the year, and it would be great to meet you all.

Andi

• 4 weeks later...

Just got back from a great weekend at Stoneleigh. OK the weather could have been better and yes it probably was a bit smaller than previous shows but the fact that it was on and I got the chance to meet members both old and new is something to be grateful for.

Following yesterday's AGM, I'm no longer on the Committee, either as Club Secretary or Membership Secretary so this will be my last welcome post for new members. 

So welcome along to the following people who joined in April, remember to try and add your location to the Members Map. Also, if you see a new member local to you, why not send them a personal message and try and arrange a meet up sometime.

Andy G                 Andy_gess                          Bedford

Jon A                     jonayles                               Yelverton

Filips H                  Filpool                                   Aintree

James G               James Griffiths                  Upton on Severn

James G               James Griffiths                  Bridgenorth                                       

Nathan B              Sonic82                                 Bognor Regis

Ivan C                    Ivan Cannings                    Liss

Nathan P              Nathan Parker                   Chadderton

Really good to have you aboard guys.

And remember, this is an ask a question forum, no matter how small or big. Someone will have great joy in answering.

Also keep an eye out for community events in your area and nationally.

Welcome

Andi

Just got back from a great weekend at Stoneleigh. OK the weather could have been better and yes it probably was a bit smaller than previous shows but the fact that it was on and I got the chance to meet members both old and new is something to be grateful for.

Following yesterday's AGM, I'm no longer on the Committee, either as Club Secretary or Membership Secretary so this will be my last welcome post for new members. 

So welcome along to the following people who joined in April, remember to try and add your location to the Members Map. Also, if you see a new member local to you, why not send them a personal message and try and arrange a meet up sometime.

Andy G                 Andy_gess                          Bedford

Jon A                     jonayles                               Yelverton

Filips H                  Filpool                                   Aintree

James G               James Griffiths                  Upton on Severn

James G               James Griffiths                  Bridgenorth                                       

Nathan B              Sonic82                                 Bognor Regis

Ivan C                    Ivan Cannings                    Liss

Nathan P              Nathan Parker                   Chadderton

Filipes H…. Aintree not far from myself,  Richy could you please try and get us in contact, same with some of the other new members you’ve posted over the last few months

9 minutes ago, shaun_tomo88 said:

Filipes H…. Aintree not far from myself,  Richy could you please try and get us in contact, same with some of the other new members you’ve posted over the last few months

Can you just send him a message directly, now I'm off the Committee (as of yesterday's AGM), I'm trying to take a bit of a step backwards.

Can you just send him a message directly, now I'm off the Committee (as of yesterday's AGM), I'm trying to take a bit of a step backwards.

I can’t find people on the forum anymore, How do I do that?

If you know the person's forum username (which is what I put in the welcome post) and want to sent a message, click the 3 bar icon at top right of the screen. Click the envelope, click compose new, enter the user name. As you type, or if the name is valid, you'll see a list of users appear and you can click the one you want.

Add a subject, type you message and send it. The forum software will send the message to their inbox and send them an email notification that they have been contacted. No personal data is shared so it's compliant.

If they don't want to be contacted, they can just ignore the message.

If you know the person's forum username (which is what I put in the welcome post) and want to sent a message, click the 3 bar icon at top right of the screen. Click the envelope, click compose new, enter the user name. As you type, or if the name is valid, you'll see a list of users appear and you can click the one you want.

Add a subject, type you message and send it. The forum software will send the message to their inbox and send them an email notification that they have been contacted. No personal data is shared so it's compliant.

If they don't want to be contacted, they can just ignore the message.

Thanks for letting me know that 👍

• 5 weeks later...

As some of may know I have taken over from richyb66 as the new Membership Secretary.  I have always thought this was a good idea to post the new member details, in my case, as an Area Secretary, to see if anyone has joined from Lincolnshire.  So I intened to keep it going.   As a reminder, the second column is their forum username so if you wish to contact them then use the forum Message system to send a private message.

So welcome to the following new members who joined in May:

Simon P         Simon Parish             Bolsover
Robin S          Robs931                     Tewksbury        
Ivan H             Ug1y                              Hull
Simon K-D    Simon1966                 Doncaster
Richard W     Richard Walker        Chesterfield
Alex W           Alex137                        Hereford
Moreton S     Mort                              Blakeney,
Garry R          Garry Richardson    Sutton Coldfield        
Stuart H         Stuart Hall                  Nafferton
Andy B           andybdunoon           Dunnoon
Simon H         Simon Hoskins         Little Fenton
Richard N      Kermit                          Western Super-Mare  

That brings the total membership to 379.

Al

Edited by alanrichey

Nice one Alan..

A very warm welcome to you all, both old and new.

The forum runs primarily on questions and answers so please go ahead and ask (or answer). There is nothing to small or too big to ask. No one was born with a spanner in their mouth (well, maybe Richy and Tractor was) so everybody has to learn.

Andi