Ahoc Northeast Meeting Thursday 10th October.

Allan Royds

Good Morning to you all, It's that time again our usual meeting will be at the Old Farmhouse Public House , Yarm road, Darlington. DL2 1JZ The airport road.

I will be there from 7pm ish, I see from your post Alan that you and Harry will be coming so I hope also that some of the newwer Member can manage to come as well.

I hope that there will be a break in the weather and that we get a bit of Autum sunshine so hope to see as many as possible.

Drive safe.

Allan

I am coming down and I hope that i can get Harry to bring his car down as well anyone who wants to come down I will be leaving Cramlington at 6pm and I will be travelling down the A19  and stop at the Shell garage just after Sunderland sometime between 6-20  to 6-30 anyone who fancies going send me a message and we can make firmer arrangements.

Hope all is well with you Allan, see you Thursday,

Edited by alantoon

Hi guys

Ill definitely come down, Ill bring the kit weather permitting, as I haven't had it out since I modified my cooling system (again) after I overheated on way to church mouse, I think Sarah going to follow me anyway to give my note a run out to clear DPF filter as I haven't done the miles lately lol, I will meet Alan at the Hawthorn shell garage on the A19 between 6-20 & 6-30

See you's Thursday

Harry

Edited by Pintogogo

Hi Alan it was good to finally get down n see you, I enjoyed the night and as usual the crack was good with yourself n Alan, it absolutely lashed down on way home n we were hit with mega roadworks n diversions but Alan got us home safe n sound. 

See you at the church mouse

harry