Zero Windscreen

Thrashed

I have a spare frame although it has a couple of extra holes in it - GBS sent me the wrong frame the first time. I used this one to practice drilling holes - I haven't looked recently but there are 4 or 5 extra holes, I think. 

You're welcome to it but you'll have to get it from here in Surrey, it's too complicated to post. 

1 hour ago, nelmo said:

I have a spare frame although it has a couple of extra holes in it - GBS sent me the wrong frame the first time. I used this one to practice drilling holes - I haven't looked recently but there are 4 or 5 extra holes, I think. 

You're welcome to it but you'll have to get it from here in Surrey, it's too complicated to post. 

Thanks for the offer, my folks live in Kent, so will be travelling down over Xmas.  If it is still available i will give you a shout and can collect on the way through.  Appreciate the offer.

Steve

18 hours ago, Thrashed said:

Thanks for the offer, my folks live in Kent, so will be travelling down over Xmas.  If it is still available i will give you a shout and can collect on the way through.  Appreciate the offer.

Steve

No problem - I'm here all over the holiday...

If you still need the glass, you can use National Windscreens. They came to me, measured the frame and came back a week or so later with the glass cut to size, all for £90 - pretty good, I thought...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thrashed said:

Thanks, Will name drop you and see if they can find the template.

It was a couple of years ago now; I didn't buy from them in the end because they were too expensive (IMO!) but he did pull this screen out of the back somewhere and was saying "We always wondered what this was off!", we put it against the template I took them and it was bob on the same, so they made a note. So, yeah... it was "that" screen, if they can remember the whole episode (probably not!)...

• Like 1