Parts clearout

theduck

On 12/8/2019 at 10:30 AM, GCash said:

Can you let me know the price of the doors and send me a picture when you get chance please?

£50 collected or if you are happy for me to sandwich them in some cardboard I can look to post. 

Edited by theduck
photos removed as sold

4 hours ago, MarkBzero said:

Good move I could do with clearing my garage.

Tempted to get the red steering wheel and donate to EOSB bingo! Yes I am looking forward to the EOSB and the bingo, how many days to go?

Edited because I have fat thumbs.

Great idea. Welcome to take a run over and pick it up :)

First page updated with parts sold and new parts added, including the quaife diff 

Not sure there will be anyone that will want it, but if anyone wants a registered chassis send me a message and we can discuss a deal for the chassis and any other bits you want with it.

HI.  I'm intresed in the 4 point harness what is the condition of them would they go through and meet IVA regs cost please. How much is the red steering wheel     

Regards Alan.       [ jacko ]          

23 minutes ago, jacko said:

HI.  I'm intresed in the 4 point harness what is the condition of them would they go through and meet IVA regs cost please. How much is the red steering wheel     

Regards Alan.       [ jacko ]          

Yes they will pass IVA, in fact my car passed IVA with them. Good condition. 

Steering wheel is free, would just be the extra postage. I will weigh them both tonight and send you a message with total including postage. 

Think thats the last of the bits added and a couple of price reductions.

Anything that doesnt sell by the new year will go on ebay, I'd rather sell stuff here even if it means taking a bit less ;)

Knew I forgot something, not got a photo but prop is available too!  Type 9 to sierra diff.  Make me an offer!

Edited by theduck