No lights

Burney

Hi folks

I'm a new RH Exmo owner. Great fun had at back end of summer although as the darker nights approached I noticed my rear lights are not working but the headlights are.

Indicators are off too

Are these all on the same citcuit/fuse?

Hoping to play with this problem over my xmas hols

There are a number of other electrical issues for me to work through but lights are a badic requirement for me to enjpy safe road fun

Kris

I’d say that checking the fuses are the first thing to do. I don’t know if you have a dedicated kitcar loom or if you’re using the old Sierra loom but if you have a blown fuse it should be easy to identify visually. 
Just make sure you have the correct rating fuse if it needs replacing. 😁

Edited by Dave Ed

Ok got indicators back on, loose plug behind the stalks

The loom for the lights is split into 3, left and right at the front and one to the rear.

I have brake lights but no rear running lights.

There are yellow feeds to the headlights and whites for main beam. I cant find a voltage supply in the rear loom when lights are switched on which will be my problem.

If I cant source where supply should come from would there be any issue taking a feed from the front light looms?

Ok some good progress tracing the loom today. Found supplys to each rear light and one for rear running lights had no supply. I took one from the front headlights circuit and all good.

Reversing lights and foglights to sort next. And wiper motor and horn what a mess.

At least I can play out again now