Free Books without pinching them from your local library.

richyb66

I've had a bit of a clear out and found these 3 books. I can't be bothered to stick them on Ebay and then have them not sell, so if anyone is interested, I post them out free of charge because I'm feeling generous.

First book is Automotive Fuel Injection Systems - A Technical Guide by Jan P Norbye. Published by Haynes 1988, Hardback. Includes information on Bendix, Bosch, Cadillac, Chrysler, Ford, Kugelfischer, Lucas, Marelli-Weber, Pierburg, Rochester, Zenith and more.When I got this book, DIY fuel injection was unheard of, now anyone with a wallet can do it. A great read to see how far fuel injection has come since the 1950's.

DSC_0440.thumb.JPG.2b6d47223290c0fb995be3053bf155ed.JPGDSC_0441.thumb.JPG.fdecef7750ed1af141866609ab6ed105.JPG

Next, How to Rebuild Your Small Block Chevy by David Vizard. Published by HP Books 1991.Hundreds of photos, charts, and diagrams guide readers through the rebuilding process of their small-block Chevy engine. Each step, from disassembly and inspection through final assembly and tuning, is presented in an easy-to-read, user-friendly format.

DSC_0442.thumb.JPG.9b0b00b9119567d583ebb72a8ba762b8.JPG

Finally, How to Hot Rod Small-Block Chevys by Bill Fisher and Bob Waar. Published by HP Books 1976. A guide to the building of high-performance Chevy engines ranging in size from 265 to 400 cubic inches, including numerous photographs and information on stock and special parts. Pretty much the definitive guide in it's day. Doesn't cover some of the newer SBC stuff but still a very informative book.

DSC_0443.thumb.JPG.5b71efea94edf831cc6e165535d1ba6d.JPG