Wet gear for a Robin Hood.

FarmerSpud

I would think that as the Westfield is slimmer in design so the width and length dimensions would be totally different. 
You could contact GBS to see if they have any hoods / doors. 
Alternatively look at a Surrey top as it’d be cheaper. 

I would imagine very unlikely to fit - I got my Surrey top from SoftBits and I had to wait until my screen was on before I could order it so they could get the right dimensions from screen to rollbar.

A half-hood (Surrey top) is cheaper, easier to fit, cuts down on condensation  and keeps you just as dry - about £250 from SoftBits, well worth it IMO. But you also need doors to keep you dry and that is pretty much the same amount again, assuming you can find someone to make them (I had a real struggle).

16 hours ago, FarmerSpud said:

Thankyou very much. I’ll have a look. I’m personally not fussed about doors. How long was the lead time on having a hood made? Does yours just clip on and off? 

Well, I seemed to have bad luck with SoftBits - the first one they made for me was the wrong size! So it had to go back and get re-made. Should have been about 3 - 5 weeks but was about 20 weeks for me! Details of how I fitted it in my blog, here: https://zerolifebuild.blogspot.com/2017/12/a-roof-over-my-head.html

I actually think doors are more important than the roof - it's not just rain that gets you wet, it's puddles on the road which can be there long after the rain has stopped. If your other half wants a roof, she will want doors as well, I guarantee you. Doors also cut out lots of wind and help keep some of the heat from the engine in the cabin - highly recommended.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dave Ed said:

If you have access to a sewing machine then you could probably manufacture one yourself. If you search Surrey Top in the search facility you should find plenty of info. 

Yeah, I tried that - surprising how few people have a sewing machine - I couldn't find anyone. I tried buying a cheap machine but it was not up to the job. I would have needed to spend about £150 on a second-hand one of sufficient power, then the material isn't that cheap and, most importantly, I have no skill with a sewing machine and the roof would have looked horrendous.

Despite my time problems with SoftBits, the finished article is great quality and probably worked out only a little more expensive than doing it myself.