Owners postal service

Mrbarry

I was a member of an owners club for many years and there we had owners postage. Ok we had loads of members but it would still work here. Basic idea is you have something hard to post and are in no rush (for me once a projector) and post it’s start and finish locations. People will add locations together that they will be travelling in the coming days and weeks and thread a free postal service. 
Free lifts and the like where also an option. 

just an idea. 

Floated this idea many years ago & it was felt ( at the time) that it would be very difficult to manage -- many due to members availability at the time of need &/or their willingness to continue with transport.

It maybe best to continue with making a request at time of need & see who responds,  this has worked well for me in the past with deliveries to Goodwood  & collection/delivery to me from Birmingham by MarkB  ( Just to name 2 )

Having re-read Mr Barry's post I now read it as exactly the same as I have done in the past -- request for collection/delivery made on forum & readers can offer help if/when available. As said earlier, worked for me for items sent & received in the past.