theducks Ford Prefect 100e ex-drift car Turbo Pinto Project

theduck

This video is a selection of lots, but not all, the little jobs that go into finishing off an engine installation.  Things like making custom hoses, custom hardlines, custom HT leads, all the stuff that makes the difference between an engine bay look good as well as be functional.  Sure, the result is still really busy, there is a lot going on in a small space, but I hope you will all agree, its looking sweet!

• Like 2

Fixing the fire damage - 1958 Ford Prefect Pinto Turbo 

Now the smoke has gone, it's time to get back in the garage and assess the damage. Long story short, it could have been a lot worse, and other than a nightmare getting the right starter motor, it hasn't been too much grief.  However, once we are back at the point we were at when we had the fire, will it work?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, that was an unintended long break but I'm back, with not one but TWO new videos from DuckSport? Thats right!

The main video is a more typical DuckSport video and gives updates on what I have been doing more recently.

The second video is a video I was working on before I ended up in hospital, and I felt wasn't going to work properly as a normal DuckSport video now but figured some of you might still want to see what I had been up to, so here it is.

As always, thank you for watching and all of your support. I hope you have all had as good a holiday season as you could possibly have and that 2021 brings us all better fortunes!
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Got a little job done today I have been meaning to look at for a while, after doing the first one thought it was interesting enough and potentially useful enough to put together a little video on, so here it is.  

Have made some more progress on the car and will share a full normal video soon.

Edited by theduck

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...