Best Road you have ever driven?

Guest Elliot Poston

Probably the biggest problem with sat-navs is that you don't need to know the name/number of the roads you're on - I was on several great roads through Wales last August but I have no idea which they were.

There's a video at the end of this blog page - from about 5 minutes in is the summary of a 45 minute hoon through the Brecon Beacons, chasing a mate in his supercharged Elise...my personal best so far...

So, lots of Wales...😀

Edited by nelmo

Some great roads in Switzerland.  Every corner you go round there is more amazing scenery!  The twisty turny roads are great fun!  The same with the Northcoast 500!

Also agree that Wales has some great roads.  The 'Evo Triangle' used to be good but I think it is full of average speed limit cameras now. 

Yes, 12-15 times (I lived in Naples for 3 years and every visitor had to do it 😀) but that was my pre-kit days so I did it in a Volvo estate.

My advice is to it in a right-hand drive car.  Doing it in a left-hand drive is very scary, and you are lucky if you still have a wing mirror at the end of it.