Requesting info on Brooke cars

DavidGRS

Hi lovely looking car. 
in regards to Tire pressures a tire should only go up 10% when warm so start at a set pressure say 20psi from cold go on a modest drive and check pressures again if tires have gone up by more then 10% then starting pressures were to low. If gone up less then pressures were to high.  
gives you a pressure for your car. 

Hi David.  I had to look up the Brooke ME190 and it is a lovely looking car you have bought there.

I run a GBS Zero and, due to the light weight, run at 18psi.  I suspect the Brooke is a similar weight so a range of 18-20 to 20-22 seems reasonable.  A lot of it is trial and error with these cars and personal preference.  

Edited by David S

Hi David,

Thanks for your prompt response, positive feedback and advice. I'm afraid I had to look up the GBS Zero, but it looks great and must be good to drive. I rented a Caterham 7 wide from Caterham for the day with a friend a couple of years ago, and had a great day out, which helped me to decide on the Brooke.

As commented to Blue, my seller's advice seems to be correct, so I will go with that for the time being.