Bought a Locost Today

FERRINO

Evening all, I've finally decided to give up on the Sliding pillar 2B build and have today bought a locost with a bike engine.

The car is tatty and needs a fair bit of work to get it properly right - but at least its already road legal and Mot'd for some summer fun. :-

AM2JUns.jpg

tVe6xtd.jpg

C6nK0Jx.jpg

JxzEkyE.jpg

I really enjoyed the test drive I was taken on today. Surprised how gentle quiet and pleasant a bike engine can be trundling around - that is until the taps are opened and then all hell breaks loose! Quite a different animal indeed then lol!

So despite putting 7 years on and off into the build of my 2B - I'm going to be looking to move it on. I would love it if someone bought it complete and finished it. At a rough calc I reckon it would be worth at least £2500 broken down and sold as parts but that is such a ball ache to have to do so would love to sell complete of course. Do you reckon I could put this up for £2000-2500 as an unfinished project that starts/stops/steers/all electrics work and pretty much all parts to complete provided? Does anybody know anyone who might be looking?

It's much more complete than this now - but it's one of the latest 'outside' pics I have:-

jeIt8Md.jpg

1LCvmEX.jpg

OZHaGgY.jpg

Cheers

Tony

16 minutes ago, DeanRudkin said:

As daft as it sounds would you sell the wheels separately 

If I end up breaking it down - then yes definitely wheels/tyres would be one of the items that would be sold as a set.